1 Corinthians 2:9 "No eyes have seen, No ear has heard, No mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reflecting on 2011

Wow! What a year this has been!

This year has brought so much JOY to my heart... watching my baby girl turn a year old, learn how to walk, use her sign language and develop quite a sassy little personality! Watching my son turn five, move up to a new belt level in karate, learn to read and have a desire to pray and learn more about Jesus. Watching my husband take an idea and making a successful business out of it, seeing my kids scream "DADDY" everyday when he comes in the door from work, watching him make sometimes hard decisions for our families well being, and mostly watching him grown in Christ as the leader of our home. Truly all amazing things...  And, then when you think your life could not be any better God gives you another child. Another child to love, treasure, share the Gospel with and have under your roof for many years to come. More, laughter, more tears, more hugs, more prayers, more than anything I could have EVER imagine I would have in my life time.

As I write this tears of joy stream down my cheeks.I am humble that God would love me, the sinner that I am as much as he does. My husband could love a wife who is not perfect in size, shape, her opinions or sometimes in her actions. My children could love a Mommy who fails every day at hitting the marks...I am THANKFUL God would step in those gaps for me and help my husband and children see I am human and that no matter what mistakes I make... my greatest LOVE in life is being a daughter of a King, Wife of a Saint and the Mommy of the most precious Angels I never dreamed I could have.

As this year winds down, I anticipate 2012 to be just as amazing in its own way as we welcome our third child William Trevor. WE pray to have him home from China by Thanksgiving next year IF NOT sooner!!! We are diligently working on applications, home study paperwork, back ground checks and all the fun stuff that comes along with adopting a child!!!



Thank you sweet Lord, for all you sacrificed for me to have this amazing life for you!

See you all next year when the fundraising campaign begins!

Much love, Kim

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing how God will work out His perfect plan for your family in the new year. So glad that I can walk along side you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me cry..again! SO EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete